PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ok...I can see I'm getting roped into this. I'll do it but,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Ok...I can see I'm getting roped into this.

I'll do it but, under protest. This is the job of ABM to pick up the phone and tell there story. Sad when shareholders have to do it.

Gee...Gold explorers raising money on the ASX...this is unheard of!

I'll list some but, if I get any flac for posters I'm biting back.
    All these deals will be apples and oranges so I don't want to hear..."this isn't the same grade or area" or whatever.

This info won't be for ABM...but, you the ABM shareholders to see what BL and PRC are trying to pull.

An ASX listed gold company with 38,000km can't get funding when the AUS gold price is close to a all time high. Ya...that's really hard.
    I still can't believe some of you think PRC is the good guy here. I wonder if you shareholders even dese....never mind...I'll get in trouble if I say that.

I'm not 100% happy that shareholders bitch and wine about everything that's happen and then don't stand up and do little things like join ARISAG. There must be 10+% shareholders who could join.

Me, Bob, others and the ARISAG admins do all the work. Hundred's of shareholders over 100,000 shares out there... Who haven't joined. There are 4000+. We have 50?

When ARISAG get to 5% we can be a real force that can get a lot more done. What are you guys waiting for...you want the stock go up???!!! Do something about it!!!!

If PRC get even 10% of the vote (besides their own 20%), I'll sell when it gets to 6-7 cents and make a small profit. Then move on to something else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.58K 789.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 96942431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5061634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.