PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ann: abu sets out staged approach to gold prod, page-45

1. 14,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4119
    Thanks Vendor,

Yes that was an error (typing error). Andean reached $7, not $2.

That was a rise of 16 times in two years (or an incredible 78 times the price when I bought at 9c soon after the acquisition- shame I wasn't more patient) and a large part of the move was a result of the exploration potential not just being met but rather exceeding expectations, as well as higher silver and gold prices.
    43c-$7 was the move I was referring to when I said I was not looking for the same from ABU.

20c for ABU is not at all outside the potential when you compare resources, grades etc to the mc NST achieved on Paulsens with a smaller resource at lower average grade and from u/g mining. The difference for now is Paulsens has been proven by mining and production.
    In 12 months we should be in a similar position, hopefully with grades and recoveries living up to jorc grades and metallurgical test results.
    Significant further ounces to be added at OP especially along strike near surface would help.
    As each milestone is achieved the sp should re-rate with time. We had a shocker of a year for small explorers in 2012. ABU escaped the carnage because of its excellent progress towards production.
    A better year in 2013 for the sector might do wonders for ABU. Many explorers dropped 80-90% from 2011 highs.
    It's difficult to imagine this year not being better than last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 77523422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6017920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.