TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

@rosencrantz I might be able to assist. Its very early days for...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4499/4499966-0abe5f18bf543a1977eec495696d3156.jpg
    @rosencrantz I might be able to assist. Its very early days for this construction, the Sag Mill is clearly not erected as yet. In the foreground on the left is the batching plant, to produce the concrete for the foundations and footings. To the right of that , with the yellow crane are the crusher foundations ( with the V shaped wing walls ) . In the upper centre is the concrete tunnel which will be buried under the coarse ore stockpile ( rectangle shape ) . then across to the 2 white silos which add lime onto the feed conveyor. In the top RH corner we see the SAG mill concrete foundations, and directly behind them the partially constructed CIL tanks. There will be a conveyor belt and structure running between the crusher and the stockpile. and between the stockpile and the SAG mill. i see as yet no sign of the gold room, the elution circuit, the cyclone tower and Knelson concentrator , plus numerous other storage tanks , reagent areas, water tanks MCC's etc.
    And my apologies if that was not what you meant.
    The SAG shell may or may not yet be on site, ditto the girth gear, lube set and motor. But its surprising how quickly it can all come together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.