AQD 0.00% 1.0¢ ausquest limited

IMO today's announcement was not a pump - it was a factual...

1. 1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    IMO today's announcement was not a pump - it was a factual account of what they have found with drilling and arguably they are obliged to keep the market informed. As I wrote before, magnetite is not the most exciting mineral going around however the find is positive and who knows, it may prove to be a very attractive magnetite deposit with favourable metallurgical characteristics, geometry and size.

For those complaining that AQD hasn't found anything substantial for 20 years, this is the nature of exploration co's - 90% of the time they drill and don't hit the big prize, the money is spent, the prize is not found, more funda are required, shareholders get diluted (less so under AQD's project generator model) and the process starts again. This is the nature of exploration co's. If you don't like this risk versus reward scenario, I suggest that you invest in a different kind of company with possibly a lower risk profile. It's not GD's (or management's) fault that they haven't hit the big prize - they are diligently trying. It's simply that economical Cu and Au deposits are not that easy to find - if they were easy to find Cu would be USD 0.30/lb (not USD 4.00/lb) and gold would be USD 100/oz (not USD 3,000/oz).

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.354K 235.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22080 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.