CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Von Rico, Flying Roo and all,

Like you guys I wish to see an end to the Magna dumping and believe me the pressure is on to find funding more suitable to retail stock brokerage houses and ordinary shareholders.

The announcements are very encouraging but I have to agree with you guys this current funding is killing the interest. I guess with a 20% discount and our dollar now sub-70 cents we can’t blame Magna as its money for jam for them. The boys may have got a little over excited with the wording of the last announcement but I for one believe we could be onto something over there in Elephant country. The next round of drilling at the AUCU property should reveal more and hopefully up-grade the current resource.

However; you decide to trade for a quick win or hold on for the longer time I wish you the very best of luck it’s your money after all. I for one am not in this for a few cents.

Of course one can always just play safe; however, in my experience I never made any money without taking some calculated risk; it is after all the nature of the beast!

As always don’t take anything I say as advice it’s my thoughts only and you must do your due diligence before any investing and especially in this speculative sector of the market.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.