WCN 7.14% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Daz1982 and all, Sorry I would not speculate at this point as...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Daz1982 and all,

Sorry I would not speculate at this point as we have a lot more exploration work to complete and unfortunately that is going to take more funding.

However, we have good grades on the surface and over a wide area at the AUCU site if this can be proved up to a commercial resource then who knows what price we may see. Those gold nuggets found in WA may also be from some type of host rock on the lease and certainly worth further exploration I would think whenever we can afford it! There is also the Nickel to consider for a small company running on the smell of an oily rag we do have a few irons in the fire.

As for Gold in general I see its now trading around the AUD $1,625.00 level and earlier this week Shane Oliver was talking about our dollar falling to $0.60 if that turns out to be true, it would only take an AUD $0.60 and the current Gold price to reach the peak in the graph (linked) once again.

http://goldprice.org/gold-price-australia.html

I feel we may see the gold price improve in both the USA and Australian dollar terms in the near future and hopefully then support for small exploration outfits will gain more interest.

Clearly we are going to raise more money and I hope the current shareholders will rally round when needed. Having been around for this long it would indeed be sad if this was taken over by some foreign entity.

We should have some more news coming until then keep watching and good luck.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $64.94K 4.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2665268 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 167257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.