PUA 0.00% 0.2¢ peak minerals limited

re: Ann: Abundant visible gold intersected in... Bernard, you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 29 Posts.
    re: Ann: Abundant visible gold intersected in... Bernard, you said "I believe that you would probably get a more favourable response if you said things like "In my view xyz...." or "I think that XYZ is true" - rather than the "you are wrong and I am right" approach."

Ok, thanks for the tip. I'll try again. In my view 'HEG is fully priced'. I think that 'maybe' is true. I am not always right and you're not always wrong.

You like that? Lets be honest. Telling a bunch of holders anything negative is never going to get a favourable response. But I like your thinking.

Young people like Harba are always going to be unfavourable towards apples like me. The ironic part is they are the ones I'm trying to help. You simply can't put your favourite stock protected in a "harba", away from the elements of the big bad sea. Sooner or Later, little tugboat HEG has to venture out and fend for itself. What I say will have no effect on how the companies performs. That is in the hands of all the workers at HEG and the quality of it's assets.

By the way, I do think HEG is in the upper quartile of potential gold producers. Most are absolute rubbish(SBM, CTO,just to name a few) but I was pointing out the risk/rewards aren't stacking up.

What is your maximum expected price for HEG at current stages in development and what is the downside risks? If you have stops, it not relevant, but I've found most gold bugs hop onto the 'rollercoaster' instead of jumping on the wealth 'elevator'. That's not to say you can't take risks. I have a huge appetite for risk but I like risks to favour me. I prefer a risk of 20%loss and 100-500% gain than 40%loss and 50% gain. I'm talking about buy and holds stocks.

It's up 70% from the other month. Well done! But.....keep an open mind. I must go, spotted a cat in a tree I need to rescue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29371121 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 35280767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.