ABX 0.00% 4.7¢ abx group limited

As a long time observer of this moribund stock awaiting signs of...

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 930
    As a long time observer of this moribund stock awaiting signs of it becoming worth a punt, I have to agree with the general attitude towards management. The only comment I'd have, is to ask; what management? There isn't any from what I see. With a company that has well placed,high quality resources, of a mineral facing increasing high demand, the lack of sales or other moves to monetise the venture, indicates a lethargy in motivation, and lack of entrepreneurial spirit. I can't see the situation changing, without moves to stir the BoDs into action.
    I don't know what the shareholding profile is, but it seems to me a share holders action group is needed. To call for an EGM where pertinent questions can be asked or to instigate the three strike rule. Another ['theoretical?] strategy would be for shareholders to get together and make a take over offer. I know all the above is easy to say but hard to do but it has been done before, I believe[NKP?]. Seems to me something needs to done to protect your investments otherwise, its going to be the same old, same old ad infinitum,I feel.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $3.289K 70.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162733 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 72873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.