ABX 0.00% 4.1¢ abx group limited

Ann: ABx Group Launches SPP on Same Terms as Capital Raising, page-25

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Hi Mark, I def feel for you, having also watched the underperformance of these guys for such a long time.

To answer your question re the Share Purchase Plan, you should have received an e-mail on this matter (if you have elected to receive e-mail communications from Computer Share Investor Services). Otherwise, just logon to your Computer Share account - via Investorcentre and then access ABX and the forms tab. You will find your personalised SPP application there with the instructions on how to apply via Bpay etc.

I am not applying for the SPP shares, but that is not investment advice. In your circumstances, you may find that it is an ok option for you to buy an allocation at ten cents, which will help you average down and reduce the pain / loss when / if you eventually decide to exit.

You may find that there is a period of time that ABX trades below the SPP (below ten cents), so it is a possibility that it could be cheaper for you to buy on market. Mind you, this situation may or may not occur, and is not that unusual with SPP's or CR's.... I recently experienced this with EVN.

Anyway, fingers crossed that this Company delivers at some stage for its shareholders !

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29098 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 3006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.