ABX 2.44% 4.0¢ abx group limited

Ann: ABX Update for ALCORE Project, page-9

1. 12,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6222
    There is also big demand for Bauxite it's attached to the Alumina Market growing at 20% p/a but that didn't help ABX sell Bauxite.
    The High Grade Bauxite from 2 years ago had a market value of 5 times that of normal Bauxite but cost the same to mine, so why not sell that at 3 times the normal Bauxite Value,
    Plus yes to attract customers to sample your product you may have to go in low,,, that's the nature of the beast, other wise as ABX has discovered you cant get current users of Bauxite to change suppliers, whether its better of not..
    Have been a holder of ABX 5 or 6 times, Traded the SP when it was in the 30's and 20's.
    I'm not worried Hottin more looking at the opportunity for when they do acquire an offtake agreement, though i dont think it will be through Raw Min. was hoping last year with the cement samples sent to North America, but the bridge rebuilding programme has started now in the States and any change to supply is highly unlikely.
    I have been a champion for the company many times but they have proved themselves they cant secure sales in Cement, Alumina, Fertilizer so why do you think they can secure sales in another sector?
    When i hear ABX have secured any on going sales or hit the lotto with an offtake agreement then we will drop a shedload on it,,, until then, or until a new sales strategy is identified will be keeping up the pressure to identify this company has all the right components ,,except the ability to secure sales of product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.