CG1 0.00% 8.2¢ carbonxt group limited

Ann: AC Pellet Technology Advancement Update, page-2

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    SP primed now… might double with Kentucky permit announcement. Most undervalued clean tech company on ASX.
    Struggled last 18 months with cashflow issues, caused by Covid, but building revenue and moving to cashflow positive.
    Approval of permit in Kentucky will be gold..hopefully by end of month…then it’s game on. That should add $5-$6m to bottom line, at no cost.

CG1’s pellet tech is cutting edge and no one is better placed to address the markets they are targeting.

I don’t really wanna bag another cleantec company but CXL are valued at $670m (vs CG1 at $30m). CXL are spending big on R & D and licensing tech out at very early stages to get funding before they know if it works. Their only revenue comes from a water treatment business they bought in US that is based off a product that is inferior to CG1’s product. And haven’t seen them even make a profit from that yet.

I hope they can convince 100’s of cement manufactures to spend millions to build new plants that capture CO2…good luck doing that anytime soon…their industry target is zero by 2050.

There’s always their battery tech division though..I guess u can value that at $1b …or maybe nothing…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 6790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.