BC8 5.08% 28.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Accelerated Growth Strategy for Fingals Mining Centre, page-2

1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    As expected. I think i may have been understating this area. Can't see BC8 running out of gold for decades. These new targets don't even include the other dozen of so up North that BC8 acquired a couple of years back. They include Thrust, Black widow, trapdoor, funnel web.
    They have focused on this ground first to add obvious near term ounces. The targets on page 3 are very exciting. This is the advantage of using modern proven localised techniques 30 years after the last mine was there.

Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly said: “The Fingals deposits formed the impetus for previous
    owners to build a mill in the early 1990’s. The area has been overlooked for decades and clearly has plenty of
    potential to support future mining plans. Black Cat has already added 200,000 oz in our first 18 months of
    ownership and we are now planning a significant exploration program to expedite Resource growth. Drilling
    will target both the deeper extensions of the higher-grade lodes, near surface extensions and new discoveries.

The planned open-pit at Fingals Fortune is already obsolete, with the shape and size expected to change
    significantly on the back of future drilling.”

New and ongoing exploration targeting has identified multiple, high priority targets both immediately around
    the current Resource and within the greater Fingals Mining Centre. Drill planning to unlock the significant
    potential within the Fingals Mining Centre is underway. Locally, the Resource is open in all directions with
    numerous high-priority extensional targets identified within the immediate vicinity
    of Fingals Fortune.

Work to date has identified several near mine targets focusing on strategies A and B. These targets already
    cover an area in excess of 2.7km by 2.1km.
    Further work is ongoing to identify and rank additional targets,
    along with the structural review. Figure 2 shows the high priority, near mine target areas already identified,
    being:
    Target 1 – Along strike of the Western Shear Lodes and high-grade South Lodes
    Target 2 – Eastern strike and down plunge extension of South Lodes
    Target 3 – East Lodes extension
    Target 4 – Additional porphyry hosted lodes
    Target 5 – Offset of Fingals East porphyry
    Target 6 – Historical shaft trend
    Target 7 – Down dip of the Western Shear Lodes
    Target 8 – Plunge extension of North Lodes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $171.7K 600.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 519079 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.