AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

It would be more suss if they only allowed instos in on the deal...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It would be more suss if they only allowed instos in on the deal as some other stocks come to mind...where the crowds were whinging why retail investors weren't offered the same chance...here the retail investors do have the same opportunity so while maybe the timing could have been delayed to allow the price to rise more at least all the investors are on the same footing.

thinking out loud ... and even if the raise was delayed further...how long do you delay the raise for...when is the optimum time to do it?.. as putting it off subsequently means a delay to strategically growing the company its operations and staff ( recent anns) too. I think the management see the opportunity to get to a point where it can be more self sustainable sooner and we are not held held hostage to expensive debt. Also at higher prices I am not sure retail investors would be keen to average up their holdings and thus would again be forced to the sidelines...so I think the management is trying to find a good balance here. They are putting the cash to work to grow assets and not lining up just their own pocket.
    Last edited by thehunter: 08/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.