ABV 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Read their announcement today. 219 million more on issue and...

1. 9,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793

Read their announcement today.

219 million more on issue and saleable on 10th. at 50% discount to vwap.
    They raised first part of a 2 part offer $440k at the new lower issue rate 0.02 after issue was amended and was done to "institutions" and directors . They probably mean Sophs as I don't actually know of instos on the register. Will see how many the staff and related parties took up and if they indeed took a placement fee discount as well.

I had great concern that there was going to be a further issue price reduction - down top base level or withdrawal by those that committed to the issue . Only way to go lower than $0.001 would be to consolidate.

Gotta wonder if this is just a way to suck some cash in to keep paying wages or if they really have a business and are going to make ago of it and just leveraging in themselves before releasing some good news they pretty much know is coming . If they don't have some mining orders locked in to support risk it smells. Astounds me with so little cash they would go down the path of creating a 2nd manufacturing option so there is obviously issues on cost / quality at existing arrangements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $3.193K 58.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 458833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.