MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Accelerated pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer, page-12

1. 16,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6944
    Hi Marcus,

I was surprised after reading the prospectus MVC the previous CEO had not sold one share in the past 6 months.
    but did sell his shares in EMC, rather than sell his shares in MRC,

I do find it funny how you are not able to understand the Chinese ban on graphite exports and what implications this has for the Skaland Graphite mine which is one of two operating mines in Europe. MRC management understand the requirement to increase capacity, this is why they are expanding the capacity in early 2024.

I am a shareholder. It was pretty evident after they appointed the new CEO they were looking at raising funds as he had no experience in mining only raising funds.
    by the looks of it, MRC has already secured nearly $8mil of the capital raising, It will be interesting to see how much they can secure from the institutional investors over the next few days. It would be nice to have over subscribed capital raising where the institution investors need to be scaled back, or we could see another sell down from our friend to stop retain investors from taking up their rights by selling the SP down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.