KPO 9.09% 0.5¢ kalina power limited

Ann: Accelerating Cashflow through enforcement of Legacy Licenses, page-172

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Couldn't agree more @tnl123. Barring some unforseen calamity, the Hainan plant should be nearing mechanical completion this month or next.

As per the article @LetsTryAgain posted, Sinopec recently announced 'a 63% increase in spending on oil refineries and petrochemical plants to conform with a national policy to bolster competitiveness.' That's in the ballpark of US$3.3 billion. The fact that Sinopec have previously confirmed they're willing to discuss future projects with KPO puts us in a very favourable position going forward.

The announcement last week regarding revenue is icing on the cake and confirms management's ability to get the job done. It takes us one step closer to becoming cash-flow positive.

As Warren Buffett says "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". I currently have an average buy somewhere north of 10c and probably jumped in too early like many others, however I'm not done buying and I will average down at every possible opportunity.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2 424

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12850580 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4102594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.