ADR 5.26% 1.8¢ adherium limited

I find the interest in BIO stocks jump when metals are on the...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I find the interest in BIO stocks jump when metals are on the way down...

Problem with Bio Stocks is they are usually exaggerated as its hard to fathom true values... where as the mining sector is easier to value when exploration reports are released.. hence why interest comes and goes in the bio sector

IMO Adherium are sitting on a potential re-rating due to incoming revenue streams... we just need the team to execute a marketing plan on a global scale with strong awareness of the advantages of our products..

There marketing teams seems lacking... IF they want to employ my services for around $150K+ a year with compensations, I would be all to happy to create a marketing platform for our products that will capture a world presence.. I just googled "asthma inhalers" , Adherium no where in sight.. should be literally on the first page, SEO's and Google Ad presence for our products is easy to achieve... Social media ads etc, algorithms are massive today in the world of advertising. if you google search "cowboy hats", click on a few sites, all of a sudden future ads will come up for hats on random sites due to your cookies... hence this is what we need to be doing... when a parent first finds out that their child has asthma, first thing they do is research it on the internet to gain insight... WHAM, there should be our products, Ad should push the likes of "Monitor your child's intake today, prevent over medicating your child with respitory medications"... to be a global success strong presense is needed... I feel like Adherium dont get this side of the market, the MD needs a kick up the butt.. vote Mr.Gold for new MD ... Ill sort it...

What also takes place in a global marketing campaign is more exposure to big bio companies, especially when they can see our revenue is constantly increasing.. hence the opportunity for a mass TO offer by a BIO company that knows how to promote and market our products..

I feel like these guys are literally clueless on marketing, remember that ridiculous stand helicon had, the wasted effort put into conferences etc... just employ someone who knows how to market on a global scale, set a strong budget... why am I googling asthma inhalers and our Hailie sensors are no where to be seen... like you literally have to google "Hailie sensors" to find it... aint no one doing that.. that's where Adherium are failing, they are relying on other companies to market for them, yet its simple to do in todays IT world.. my campaigns for my business's put me on the first page when google searching, is easy to achieve.. come on Adherium try harder...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $361 20.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.