MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Acceleration of Buena Vista Project Production, page-92

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    It is extremely undervalued - couldn't agree more. The drop from 18c was overkill. A simple change in direction for the Company caused an oversell that never recovered.

The assets of the Company have not changed. This was always going to be a Pig Iron push. There is no way in hell the US Economy is going to not let this project occur. US needs Pig Iron. It's right in their backyard. MGU has it.

I recognise your name @Sisu123 - you've been around for awhile, like me, and we both know how much potential this has. I refer to one of my posts not so long ago on MGU where I said, back when it was down at 2.0c, I had absolutely no concerns with the direction of the Company - despite the 2.0c SP.

All these upcoming announcements - again, they have been known as incoming for months and months. It shouldn't be a surprise to any long term holder.

The Senator push / backing - again, I couldn't agree with you more. I too commented within that announcement. That announcement didn't surprise me at all - the benefit to the US Economy is huge.

What I'm getting at is that nothing substantial has changed within the last 12 months to warrant an upward spike other than the market waking up - mind you the Lithium announcement fell on deaf ears, haha. We shouldn't be this low in the first place - but the fact remains - we WERE that low, and it will travel that way again (don't get me wrong, I'm not referring to the depths where it came) as people sell and take their 20%-100% profits that have been gained in the past 8 and 9 days.

Am I buying? Yes. Will I sell? No.

But not everyone is in for the long-term. They take profits. And a 100% snatch is a pretty good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $7.391K 490.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 249615 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 117276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.