BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

it appears that NAIF is conditional and confidential on State...

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    it appears that NAIF is conditional and confidential on State government approvals for the project to proceed. BCI’s recent presentation indicated timelines, which have been pushed back gain, for approvals to be sometime in the first half of 2021. On that basis I doubt NAIF advice will come in the next 3 months.

The trial pond has been relocated (probably to avoid further delays, its already 12 months overdue in commencements). From the recent advice on access agreements it appears mining tenements won’t be granted until a pipeline access agreement is reached. It appears BCI has been talking for many many months to pipeline owners for crossing access rights. When will this issue be resolved?

why doesn’t the government tell Chevron, Santos and the other party to clear this issue! Why can BCI cross over the state’s major gas pipeline from Karratha to Perth but can’t cross these gas pipelines?

I was hopeful timelines set for the salt project over the last year would be kept. They change every quarter. One day they will achieve a timeline.

in the meantime I hope iron ore continues to prop up the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $16.82K 67.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82836 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 263607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.