AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I did not say that. People who have HAD covid should be able to...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I did not say that. People who have HAD covid should be able to say - via a test, I have antibodies therefore I dont need a vaccine and I still qualify as a 'vaccinated' (that is an antibodied) person. That is, on the vaccine, health passports that the govts said they would not implement, but they are now implementing

To follow the logic of what is going on, step by step, is really not that hard.

Now, if the greedy and braindeads in govt, big pharma, medical inbred institutions actually recogonised that antibodies obtained (naturally) by those who recovered from covid were valid protection, it would mean a huge market for the Atomo test.

It is very simple, if you HAD covid and have antibodies do you actually need the vaccine. Is the risk of harm more than the risk of (extra) benefit... to get a vaccine on top of already existing natural antibodies (and I see the AccessBio strip can even identify the antibodies from alpha, beta, and deta variants... if I read the annoucements correctly)

Now, let us take this another step. Let us say the inbred, medical system tell us 'getting a vaccine for those who already had covid is good'. They actually do say that. Well, how about getting Astra and Pfizer and J&J and Sputic and Xi-special vaccines one after the other. I mean if one is good and two is better, then I guess three is better, etc etc.

Now enter the recent chat re BOOSTERs (vaccine jab 3). Also noted in the annoucement. AccessBio bravely ask 'if our test can show you have antibodies, maybe you do not NEED the booster'. Dare I ask about Booster 4 and Booster 5 and Booster x+1.

Surely, surely a human brain with the tiniest focus can SEE the merry path we are being led down.

Would it not be great if an antibody test could SHOW you have the antibodies already. And you can avoid a jab, currently.

Remember how we have a problem with overperscribed antibiotics. Will there end up being a problem having over perscribed vaccines.

I wonder if my above thoughts are allowed to be expressed. I would not want to irritate a non-thinking wokie somewhere (well, I actually am challenging humans to use their brains and not be sheepled around).

My entire thought is re Atomo at this stage. Would it not be great if our kit can be used for diagnostics. To SEE what is in your blood - without sending to a lab giving big $$$ to the very inbred system we are trying to assist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.