ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Thanks for your reply Dingoheeler, However I don't think they...

1. 53 Posts.
    Thanks for your reply Dingoheeler,

However I don't think they will work on the lower level of the mine for now as their 3D model is going to be based on the 500m depth section only, which means the reserves for this in their model will be smaller than anticipated than the KORES resource of 2.34M/t

Also hoping once they assess the LH friut, ore that this can add to their smaller model resource figures & help move the share price up on both SAU & BMV

Hope that the left over Ore isn't sitting in the flooded sections of the mine?

Haven't heard this about Vein 6 just been half mined, but will try & find out more on this

Think this will be a phased development - shame about the flooded section. Hope it only takes a few weeks to dewater this & not hundreds of $thousand & several months - as from the rns today they will deater this from cashflow coming in, assuming from the 1st phase of development.

Last post before mine mentioned there may be LH fruit ore in all the 120kms of the mine - could that be the case, or are we speculating & most of it could be in the flooded sections in the deeper zones, yet to be assesed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.36K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 402859 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 337063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.