BML 6.82% 10.3¢ boab metals limited

Hey WB.I have been around for about a year. Just keeping quiet...

1. 11,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6583
    Hey WB.
    I have been around for about a year. Just keeping quiet mostly, as BML is a slow burner.
    BML have been a little unlucky timing wise, due to the huge rise in Capex and Staffing costs in Western Australia (some of the highest increases in the world, though.. luckily we are not in Western Europe! I can only imagine any mining over there is basically on life support due to gas/fuel price increases in the past year).

BML needs to be very crafty/cagey and savvy with the capital they have (and will likely raise soon enough). In some ways, I cannot help but wonder if BML could have picked up or done a J/V with some other entity that had more exploration potential in the near term, though of course, that comes with the challenge/issue of splitting focus and funding. Such a shame BML have not been able to secure more tenements... as clearly, the prospectively of the ground is good.

BML have an excellent, build ready project, we just need silver to really move and suddenly (though it can already stand on its own in terms of IRR etc), the project will get the go ahead. Def bought in too early, but then... silver has been dead on arrival for the past year! confused.png

Already lots of good posters sharing their thoughts on here (yourself included), but cheers for the kind words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $23.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $7.253K 69.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 438000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.