PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Humble,thanks fr the reply (actually appreciate that you...

1. 262 Posts.
    Hi Humble,

thanks fr the reply (actually appreciate that you replied given that I'm stuck in Alaska when PLV finally resumes trading!) - I'm not sure I'm following you though and would appreciate further clarification. Have to admit to being severely jet-lagged at them moment, so please excuse me if I'm not making much sense.

The report (p12) says that we've received something like $61.8 million (which seems to have been spent) and no we are mining we are looking to be getting a further $128 million upon delivery of that ore. In order to produce that ore, we will be spending $123 million.

These numbers are telling me that we are basically going to make nothing off the 2 million tones of ore that we have pre-sold. So what am I missing? Are the figures in the report really conservative or is it that we expect to make nothing on the first 2 million tonnes just because of all the one-off expenses involved with in getting things going? I guess I'm having trouble seeing how we are going to fund the rilling which is hopefully where PLV can do some massive value-adding.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.