AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

MMartin In this instance the Management of AGS have contributed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    MMartin
    In this instance the Management of AGS have contributed greatly to the slide in the share price. imo

During the last AGM (for all to hear) I asked Ian Gandel when/where the Reduction Process came into place? (words to that effect)

He answered in the JVA.imo

I then said, what, the initial JVA.imo

He repeated, the initial JVA. imo

If he was being fairdinkum, then the Directors knew that they would not have the funds to cover the Cash Call after paying the 16m legal fees, even if AGS's share of the Uranium was sold, from what I worked out and posted at the start of the year, from memory, they would have had to raise an extra 10 plus Million.

I believe a figure was mentioned by H/Q Lawyers in court, recently. imo

Possibly (well I hope) that(Reduction Process) must be part of their current strategy because they went down that path but it can only be detrimental to AGS's shareprice once accepted . What else can it be?

Will the outcome of the pending Court matter benefit AGS greater than the initial starting point for the Long term shareholder.?

Now to my point

The Share price is being dictated by the actions of the Directors of this Company and is not influenced by anything written anywhere. imo

As far as bashing management(if you put me in that basket) as you put it, goes, well my opinion is based on but not entirely, what I can deduce from actual attendances at AGMs, Presentations and one on one conversations with Management etc.

Not so for a lot of posters on here. imo

That's not taking into account that the Directors couldbe/maybe bullshitting to me.
    As some suggest on here and I am way off the mark in the Actions taken by management thus far!

I've invested a considerable sum in AGS at a point in time when there was 25% of Four Mile and 45m in the bank as most long termers have on here!.imo

imoThe Directors of the Company should not lose that base going into production without capital gain to shareholders.

Note, all things being equal. ie Natural disasters excluded.

MMartin you have the right to dispute or prove what I post as incorrect and believe me I'd be happy to be proven wrong because the Shareprice would not be sitting around 8c. imo

You have to take into account the timeframes involved between your investment and others.
    Different perspectives!

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 09/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.