AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Yes, I agree, Metal. But I see the permit as very positive; that...

1. 3,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yes, I agree, Metal. But I see the permit as very positive; that we were taken seriously by ASNO. We still have the transport management and export applications to be approved - but if ASNO are taking our applications seriously then it would seem to me that we have a very good chance of being able to give "our agent", Quasar, the flick. I think we'll win the agent argument, if for no other reason than that in the earlier judgement by Katz et al clause 10 of the JV agreement was singled out as being the one exception to HG not being our agent

You'd think that getting permits/approvals from ASNO wouldn't be a walk in the park

http://dfat.gov.au/international-re...-safeguards-and-non-proliferation-office.aspx

Anyway, what jumped out at me in SJ's brief announcement was "ACE" (not AGS). We know it's ACE in court and it's ACE that has the 25% (reducing) and the permit etc ..but it looks to me like AGS is creating/has created a stand alone asset of great value (to someone); hopefully to us share holders as well. Good luck everyone; must be getting close this time - but how many times have we said that?

PS: I thought Vesp's reappearance a good omen too. He has never seemed too far away from Collins St chatter (my apologies vesp if I'm jumping to conclusions here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.