AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"AGS had to make a stand or be steam rolled by HQ (words to that...

1. 7,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "AGS had to make a stand or be steam rolled by HQ (words to that effect)."

The above From Wllm post

All Long termers,

There's the problem when I look at my position of where my investment in AGS lies. imo

Four plus years ago Ian Gandel and his fellow Directors decided to "make a stand or be steamrolled by H/Q".

What exactly does that mean?

Does it refer to what is in the JVA?
    Does it refer to H/Q from day1 being perceived as trying to negate AGS's 25% share of Four Mile? (one way or the other)

What really triggered the legal Action? Anyone know?

If the reasoning behind the steamrolling in I.G's opinion is signed off on in the JVA then there's little chance of success. imo

With the M&D C Matter 16m of Shareholders money went down the drain!

Make a stand or be steamrolled! Where would we be today if AGS had not taken Legal Action?

No-one from AGS has justified the Legal Action to Shareholders with reasons. imo

Now from what we have learnt in the latest Court Action, thanks to fellow shareholders,

...When did AGS engage Dragoman? Add that to the Legal Action(before or during) and ACE's fate was sealed, IF AGS did not get any result in Court with the M&D C Matter. imo

It was a massive failure(withdrawing from the Court Action) and one that 'forced' the Directors into selling ACE! imo How could AGS ever receive true value(Sale) for ACE?

The other reason for "had to make a stand" is on moral grounds and I don't want to go there if that's the reasoning behind this. The Directors could not be that stupid! Surely with our money!

Now here we are and our only saving grace atm is a win in the pending Court Matter to get AGS the Sales rights.

Its still to be determined what the Sales Rights are relative to (Percentage, Reduction Process)?

Spare a thought to AGS's position if they lose? I remember Steve Johnston in the two Brisbane Presentations and AGMs I attended, making a point of that if AGS lose the M&D C Matter we still have 25%. Well here we are today and now all I can possibly see S.J. saying is, if AGS lose the pending Court Action, we still have the Reduction Process. imo

At the end of the day we Long Term Shareholders will never achieve true value for Four Mile. imo Is it because Ian Gandel and his fellow Directors decided to "make a stand"? imo

I don't mind the "make a stand" as long as its justified and clear, for me. It hasn't been yet!
    That's for me at the next AGM.!

All AGS Long term shareholders deserve better than the position we are in at the hands of who?

Everyone gets found out when Judgement day arrives.

Good Luck All
    Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 06/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.