AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

maybe there is something going on because from memory a number...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    maybe there is something going on because from memory a number of the uranium one (rosatom) tenements were converted into exploration release areas (era) and now they seem to be back in the uranium one stable as exploration licences. actually from memory uranium one was only maintaining one exploration licence tenement 6 to 12 months ago.

now uranium one currently has 5 exploration licences. 2 are on either side of the honeymoon plant and the other 3 exploration tenements are very close to heathgate tenements further to the west.

maybe quasar/heathgate are interested in the tenements and the plant. why wouldn't they be.

i am not sure how the era process works but i think there is a moratorium period from the establishment of an era. maybe this is when uranium one changed their mind or something and maybe dmitre is working with uranium one and possibly quasar in the best interests of south australia.  

here is the latest reporting re honeymoon in uranium one's last quarterly. they are not giving any development news away that is for sure. lmao

Screenshot 2015-06-06 at 21.51.23.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.