LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

mayo1975. I agreed with your comment about the authors of OUR...

1. 21,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    mayo1975. I agreed with your comment about the authors of OUR announcements and gave a very topical reply. Exactly relevant and in direct response to you post. It was about what another ASX listed company announced today. It was a letter from the CEO that was as good as you could ask for as a shareholder. The SP of the company went from .19 yesterday and hit .39 after the letter. My post was modded as bei g "Off Topic"????
    It's a modest home town company talking to its home town loyal supporters and they replied in spades.
    Sa letter from OUR CEO and/or Chair???? with sincerity, substantiated detail, supported by substantiated confirmation, woud do wonders for this company and its shareholders, who have been shown NO respect whatsoever while seeing the value of their investment losing over 80% in 12 months with NO sign of respite, DESPITE their airy fairy announcements. Such announcements are GOLD for shorters and the army of downrampers, who paradoxically get fantastic support from this forum's owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.