LKE 2.63% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Achievement of Major Milestone for Project Kachi, page-570

1. RRX
    2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    I'll be honest, I was hopeful when DD was appointment

I was hopeful that he would've been acutely aware of the spruiking problem Lake had and should've come in with guns blazing to clean house.
    He should've just ripped the bandaid off, reset all the misleading timelines, proof read the paid marketing claims, be honest to the market on funding status, release proper technical info on the DLE process at the pilot plant, then most importantly replace Stu as Steve was already done (and in a perfect world, maybe load up a parcel or two to instill confidence in the company)

Yeh the SP would've taken a nose dive, but its better to start from a clean base and build back credibility as opposed to continuing the half truths and letting his shareholders endure a slow bleed back to 30c

By doing this, the shorters would've had their fill and left this alone.
    Most short positions are hanging in as Stu is still around. If the chairman dumps at 49c and is still the chairman, what kind of message does that send to potential investors who are questioning whether or not to invest at these levels when the companies own chairman doesn't - yet he still retains his position.

The arrival of DD should've shaken things up, instead its more of the same IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $263.4K 7.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 595452 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1244072 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.