LKE 2.94% 3.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Achievement of Major Milestone for Project Kachi, page-584

1. 13,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8459
    Have you not read the announcement?
    Beyond that subheading there is NO mention of lithium carbonate product being produced beyond that reported previously, no mention of the remaining circa 80kL of eluate shipped to Canada, no mention of saltworks having processed any more eluate, no mention of carbonate purity…. Etc etc.
    IF there was indeed 2,500 kg of Li2CO3 sitting in Canada at saltworks, there’d be photos and purity info and at the very least: mention of saltworks.

Heck, the very first sentence states “..today announced the production of 2,500 kg of lithium carbonate equivalents (LCE) at project Kachi”.

Does ANYTHING in the announcement, beyond the subheading, make ANY mention of 2,500kg of actual lithium carbonate???
    NO.
    It’s ONLY about LCE:
    “The 2,500kg of LCEs was extracted at kachi”
    Etc

It appears clear to me that whoever wrote that subheading does not understand how critical the terminology is, and imo how their “summary” is incredibly misleading.
    Seems to have fooled a few, yourself included.
    The announcement is about Lilac’s milestone and their increase in project earn-in. Lilac met their next milestone. Eluate. 2,500 kg LCE worth of eluate produced at kachi. That is all, afaict.

As I said, I’m waiting for a clarifying announcement.
    Contacting ASIC is pointless, based on reported precedents.

I’m just amazed mozza and co, who know better (it would seem) are absolutely silent on this issue.

@Mozza01 is there 2,500 kg of Li2CO3 on the shelves at saltworks, produced from the pilot plant eluate (minus whatever they may have sent for testing etc)??

“You could be liable for defacing a company”
    Really? For criticising them for not being clear, and showing how there is absolutely ZERO detail that actually supports a claim of 2,500kg of Li2CO3 being produced already…?

Read the announcement again and provide YOUR assessment of what they are actually announcing.
    Does it sound like they are saying that saltworks have processed all of the circa 120kL of eluate in Canada and produced 2,500 kg of BG Li2CO3…? Which part?
    SMH that this needs to be a guessing game due to shoddy comms. Wow.

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $55.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $57.10K 1.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2226630 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1067124 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.