LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Achievement of Major Milestone for Project Kachi, page-645

1. 13,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    1/
    You simply have an agenda to bring LKE down at all costs.”

LMAO I don’t care what the sp is and have ZERO financial interest in the company. I’m simply assessing a potential investment opportunity but all I see so far is a shoddy hyped up mess. What I am interested in is facts and data, and realistic analysis of progress and potential.
    But, you keep making those baseless assumptions LOL.

2/
    Clean lithium developer Lake Resources NL (ASX: LKE; OTC: LLKKF) (“LAKE” and its direct lithium extraction technology partner, Lilac Solutions (“Lilac”, today announced the production of 2,500kg of lithium carbonate equivalents (LCE) at Project Kachi, a world-class lithium pilot plant located in Argentina."

To me they have put that in black and white. I dont need any more then that.”

Exactly. They produced the remaining ELUATE, which brings the total to about 120kL, which contains enough Li to theoretically produce about 2,500kg of actual lithium carbonate.
    ELUATE.
    NOT lithium carbonate.
    “Lithium carbonate equivalents
    NOT what the subheading of the announcement claims; “lithium carbonate”.
    Perhaps learn what the difference is.

“LCE” can be used to essentially “quantify” the amount of lithium contained in either raw brine or spod or essentially any other Lithium-containing material, including brine at ANY stage of processing.
    Some amateur who doesn’t understand this wrote a misleading subheading on a “major milestone” announcement.
    Took the market a day or so to realise the nothing-burger for what it really was; hence the share price sugar-hit evaporated.
    Amateur hour.

Just another red flag to add to the list. Wow.
    Last edited by GCar: 25/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.