KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Gut the company for What? How does it benefit anyone to invest...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gut the company for What? How does it benefit anyone to invest money to gut minority shareholders - you guys have rocks in your head - my money would be on new money new board fixing up a bullshit previous mess up - clearly from what I read previous board and management were deluded and inefficient- I am buying a million or so here and there and chuckle at you lot - seems to me the more you jump off the cheaper I pick up

This tin mine will be built but I suspect this new lot with Gooding and Co are making sure they get it right - smells to me like previous guys had it all wrong and new guys will deliver- am not greedy - will bail at 5c but if you clowns think the Palas are in to screw bugger all shareholders or that new management don't have a clue then sell up please - I am buying at 1.2-1.5c and you lot will still be moaning lol

Conspiracy theories on here have made my day.

I don't think this is a world beater but I doubt the delays now are a worry - weird history but when the money poachers like Pala get in - smells like a future- worth a small punt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.