ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    This might be my favorite acquisition to date. They've acquired first of all a some great talent who are very skilled in building, designing and marketing blockchain products (take a look at their glorious website and branding). 60K DAU's for something so early is an abnormal amount of stickiness (Incredible traction, not to mention it's a non-gaming product). Also love the fact it's different and in fact a non-gaming product but a core underlying product for gamers. We didn't acquire a studio that requires to develop a hit game, we acquired a technology that can on board millions of users, independent of trying to be a trend or hot.

I have no doubt in my mind that these Gamma guys will want shares instead of cash because they know they can 1000x when they join Animoca. Further more, what has huge potential is Gamma currently is in Los Angeles and markets to a western crowd. Animoca can market this to Asia: The largest segment of hardcore gamers that have supercharged PC's that are ready to mine and are huge crypto adopters.

So here's my hot take: This will be Animoca's smartest acquisition to date that will yield 1000x in the years to come. Once you have millions of users, running this every day, adding thousands of users everyday, collecting 50% of this ever increasing mine of ETH and that ETH compounds 20% month on month in the coming years, we're talking about a very substantial business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.