RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

re: Ann: Acquires majority interest in West A... This looks abit...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Acquires majority interest in West A... This looks abit like the transformation of Yilgarn Gold to Kairiki (KIK) in 2007. KIK earned 40% of SC54 Philippines with its many non producing shallow fields and the Coron-1 deep drill in 1993.
    From memory KIK went from a mkt cap of about $9m to $100m in the 6 months after the announcement.

What I love about RIA is hte fact that 'the market' DOESN'T really know about it (yet) - it's not a day trader delight such as the BCC's and GDN's - it's got a very tight register, and probably firming more now, as some will have been able to buy again after being shut out during the news approaching period I imagine.

When there are very few shares available to purchase, the price rises hard and fast, and is largely sustainable as the holders are in it for the long haul.
    I wil be VERY surprised if RIA isn't trading WAY higher than this over the next couple of months - and has the potential to be a very lucrative long term hold.

Infinitley more satisfying than a yoyo stock - an uptrending chart is what we want to see now...as they progress all these new projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.