TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

1) Yeah right, they also happily announced Asta Acquisition not...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    1) Yeah right, they also happily announced Asta Acquisition not long ago and what happened to that? Consequently the management cannot be trusted

2) What about the core business? Do they simply neglect it now? If that cannot be fixed then all these new acquisitions are meaningless

3) How much have the shareholders been diluted by? With the new coming CR, they would've been diluted by about 100% (just back of the envelope calculations) in the last 6 months alone!

4) With the new acquisition come new expenses. TNT for obvious reasons are terrible at managing those.

I'd expect bigger than usual losses at the next quarterly.

Like I said before, if we see some cost cutting and significant increase in revenue - that would be a good sign and meet my approval. So don't exaggerate

Given all of the above, I suspect the company will continue losing money and raising capital. Hence the SP will continue it's long term trajectory downwards until the company goes bust. Probably will take another 1-2 years (just like it did with IOT, for example)

You gotta think about other factors, not just what the so called management wants you to see.
    Last edited by neutralnn: 23/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.