TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Acquires security advisory and Splunk consultancy business, page-38

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't think we'll ever agree on this topic. You just spin everything the way you want and fail to see massive red flags.

The $1mil EBITA is a gross overestimate designed to get shareholders like you excited and leave the management alone for a while longer. It's a private company and there's no way to verify. Additionally there was a footnote in the Ann saying that all figures are still to be confirmed so cannot be taken at face value.
    instead of increase in earnings this will only result in increase in costs which are already way too high.

The scenario with this type of junk companies is always pretty much the same. They milk investors as much as they can while promising great returns in the future all while paying themselves exorbitant salaries. The salaries are also not tied to performance (red flag!)

The only way to avoid this situation is to closely monitor the management and never trust them (Asta?!) At least not till they produce some REAL results and not just empty promises aka smoke and mirrors.

Time will tell, but unfortunately for the shareholders TNT is following the classic example of a junk stock I described above which always produces the same outcome -> eventual collapse of SP and total loss.

Show me some REAL progress and I will acknowledge it based on merit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.