AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

I just participated in the CR and more than doubled my holding....

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    I just participated in the CR and more than doubled my holding. This CR was substantially oversubscribed, presumably by HNW's and a few insto's, who presumably are smart successful investors. As I see it, this should be the last CR for the foreseeable future ?
    After being a shareholder for a couple of years, it seem strange to be considering now selling when most of the hard yards have been done, and the last piece of the jigsaw appears to be in place - now full steam ahead towards large profits to justify the the share price targets, which some have as 130c+ .... or more than 400c/share at current coal prices.
    One of us is wrong .... I'm hoping the "smart money" is correct, and this will have lots of upside over the next 12-24 months.
    Remember, one of the unusual things about AHQ (and BCB) is the large amount invested by the principals at BOD and management level.
    After the usual selloff / consolidation after a CR, I expect the SP to gradually elevate gradually, episodically towards fairer value.
    Another bottom drawer stock for now but not for too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.