BME 0.00% 0.8¢ black mountain energy ltd

The quarterlies released don't really show us much but give us a...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

The quarterlies released don't really show us much but give us a good summary.
    - The idea that this seems like a good company is because of the Black Mountain Group in the USA. They have experience in start up's with sands, metals, carbon and obviously oil/gas.
    - I have a feeling that they don't want this subsidiary to 'fade out' due to their acquisition of an income assets in the states. 2.3 million USD if the oil stays at $82.
    - The ASIC penalty is something that would be the differences in 'green' policies from the states and Australia. A mistake they even accountants have trouble with when it comes to different standards and practices.
    - I would say the price drop in the charts is basically a company rounding down to its true value. If there is no income, then there is no value. This has changed.
    - Valhalla project is paused due to the monsoon season, this will start soon. I am not 100% sure, but I did research on this company early last year and Bannett has been eyeing off this project for a number of years before committing with BMG in the states.

The price might drop a little due to no 'news'. But I don't think the MC will drop that much more. I have a feeling these guys know the Valhalla project has something due to some research I have yet to find. I could be wrong, I have been many times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.