BME 0.00% 0.8¢ black mountain energy ltd

Ann: Acquires US based oil and gas fields, page-11

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

The quarterlies released don't really show us much but give us a good summary.
    - The idea that this seems like a good company is because of the Black Mountain Group in the USA. They have experience in start up's with sands, metals, carbon and obviously oil/gas.
    - I have a feeling that they don't want this subsidiary to 'fade out' due to their acquisition of an income assets in the states. 2.3 million USD if the oil stays at $82.
    - The ASIC penalty is something that would be the differences in 'green' policies from the states and Australia. A mistake they even accountants have trouble with when it comes to different standards and practices.
    - I would say the price drop in the charts is basically a company rounding down to its true value. If there is no income, then there is no value. This has changed.
    - Valhalla project is paused due to the monsoon season, this will start soon. I am not 100% sure, but I did research on this company early last year and Bannett has been eyeing off this project for a number of years before committing with BMG in the states.

The price might drop a little due to no 'news'. But I don't think the MC will drop that much more. I have a feeling these guys know the Valhalla project has something due to some research I have yet to find. I could be wrong, I have been many times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.