FDV 3.49% 41.5¢ frontier digital ventures limited

Ann: Acquisition and 2020 Full Year Results Presentation, page-11

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    They've released both recordings and transcripts over the last few years so we should get that again.

It'd be wrong to say I know much about Chile's classified. The Yapo purchase makes sense and it's interesting how many assets they're picking off Adevinta.

Comments from the CEO of Adevinta are interesting:

Rolv Erik Ryssdal, CEO Adevinta, said: “I am very proud of the work achieved by our team in Chile, building Yapo into a solid leader with strong traffic and growth. Yapo requires additional investment, support and resources to continue this momentum, and I believe that FDV has the expertise and focus to help Yapo reach its full potential. The new owners will be a good fit for Yapo and give the team the support they need to move forward faster.”

100% control is more than previous placements they took (such as Zameen) and the team will be busy ramping things up — it looked like Yapo's growth plateaued from 2018 to 2019 and then 2020 has had Covid effects of course which makes it tricky to judge. But I hope it is high growth, of course, and I've since taken a position since last post on this board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $179.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $135.2K 320.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 101415 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 2200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.