NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Strauss, I am working off the table on P.9, which shows 2.844B...

1. 267 Posts.
    Strauss,

I am working off the table on P.9, which shows 2.844B shares after all participants have their share of the RER pie. (adding all items above the total)...then.... 2844/220 = 12.9 dilution factor. That's the way I see it. Stand to be corrected, if that is wrong! Anyway you look at it from an existing shareholder, it is a disaster.

I don't really have any alternative other than to hang in there and hope as you suggest that there will be some enthusiasm for the stock and maybe get my money back!

Kalongwe is a quality project from both a copper and cobalt perspective, but given previous videos posted on this thread, I am unsure as to how this will play out. That is to say, will they move to develop a mine.....or....... prove up the ground in the Ivanhoe Mines "earn" in agreement, and then flog off the whole company as a large "in ground" project at a much increased price to the 1c purchase price, given that commodities will most likely cycle up again in the future.

The cost of setting up a mining operation is very high as opposed to putting in a few drill rigs to verify previous Ivanhoe drill results (assuming they are attractive) and then sitting tight until the market moves.

Just my two bob's worth.

Regards, LL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.