ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    re: Ann: ATR: Acquisition and use of technolo... It is almost impossible to do due diligence on APG. Nobody does independent research on them. No one reports on APG in the newspaper etc. The only info available comes from the company. We have to take all info from them at face value. Not a very good base for due diligence. You can call it what you like, speculator if you wish, but gamblimg is what we are all doing.

A another poster thinks todays churn gives us a base of local investors, forget it. In the ten years I have owned APG shares, I have lost count of the number of these churns we have had. They all come to nothing.

We need income producing annoucements. That hopefully will makes the share price rise and sustain the price rise, no more churning.

The only thing which will make APG share price rocket is when they are established enough to get into an index, asx300 hopefully. Then the big boys, the superannuation funds (with the big money) that follow the index must purchase the shares. Then APG will be cooking with gas!

Then every stock broker will put out a report and due diligence can be done. Hopefully us gamblers will be on our yachts drinking our wine, from our profits.

Until then carry on gambling and never buy shares between 10 and 10.30am.

Go APG you can do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.