CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

@xXmighillyXx I always buy value and the first thing I look at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2705
    @xXmighillyXx I always buy value and the first thing I look at are what assets do they have in the ground when it comes to miners. Then I look at the sector and where the company has positioned itself in the business cycle. The next thing to consider is how the company plans to unlock those resources and are the people competent enough to do that effectively in terms of the technical knowhow of operations. The big crunch comes with finance. This is critical for company survival and it is often exploited by the financiers if not negotiated firmly and is subjected to leaks and networks getting inside information. Part of the way to minimise harm is to adopt a step by step approach when there are multiple assets to bring in early cash flow and it would seem gold first, then copper followed by graphite. I like the graphite, and its use will remain in tact where it lies until critical paths for development have been planned. So far so good and it seems to be coming together now. With a lot of speculative stocks, they have to be flexible if circumstances change.

Having researched the fundamentals for potential growth, it is then imperative to use TA for entry and exit. TA is often a guide that the market makers are ready. Watch for accumulation, market tests and mark up for a new trend before they distribute. I think the timing is about right, but games are always played by those who have to make trades for profit based on turnover until the stock matures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.