WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Semi Another tick as management work hard to diversify the...

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    Hi Semi Another tick as management work hard to diversify the company. "Triple Trifecta" I prefer the word

"Diversified" Reducing risk

Proactive investors filtering the news out. It's doesn't have the now factor like "Lindi" but does enforces the action of a motivated team driven to create value. Another highly prospective area with VMS style indicators along a significant mineral fault line...Supreme confidence by management and look forward to full funding news of Lindi in coming days to Month end. Management are very prudent proving up Lindi for a fraction of cost to peers while discounting any thing average. Lindi revenue will be key to a diversified program as the company s grown. Trevor Benson was brought into the mix to secure funding who has successfully listed companies in the UK. Adding exposure with far more reach than a limited German listing another benefit of competent management heading in the right direction..Don't do this with training wheels as managements efforts effectively cost you money...Do it right in the first place

http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...ects-through-scottish-acquisition-206037.html

Scotland.png

Keeping an eye on the ball as Lindi remains the primary focus of management bringing the project to market ASAP. To be the best you must become the best and I have every confidence management are about to deliver some material news central to Lindi. Finance,off take resource upgrade of ultra high grade from surface. "Wow Factor"

Margin curve is king per ton mined....How many ton's can be sold into known markets from start up?

Croc
    Last edited by Croc-file: 03/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.