GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: Acquisition of 50% of EcoConnect Australia , page-24

1. 2,871 Posts.
    re: Ann: Acquisition of 50% of EcoConnect Aus... mike, that's just standard disclaimer stuff and you know that...so why bring up things that have nothing to do with P1 listing? Look through any prospectus and you will see the same disclaimers. I bet even BHP's prospectus had the same type of statements.

Think about it...if the P1/GCN partnership earns $10 million a year then P1 gets half. Buying GCN would pay itself off after 2 years and from then on, all revenue belongs to P1. Sure there are some liabilities but these can be paid off after the first year so let's say 3 years to break even. No brainer if you ask me.

Note, I have no idea of what the P1/GCN partnership is capable of earning. Maybe it's higher and P1 can get it's money back after 1 year if it bought GCN outright. Time will tell.

All I know is that if I was P1 and I was sharing equal revenue with a tiny ASX listed company, revenue that is more than the market cap of GCN then I would take measures to change that situation to my benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.