AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

SOS. Another Qn or two.... 1. How much money did Twiggy need for...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    SOS. Another Qn or two....

1. How much money did Twiggy need for FMG (and btw that was in the Pilbara WA) for getting up to 200mt....

Let's say I was being polite on my $100m budget capex ..but seeing I got a few insults.... You guys need the Chinzies...big time.

Could actually be US $billions this project needs over 10 years and thats without power and infrastructure support which PLS had.......and Twiggy built .   and he could always get power from the WA Grid.

This might need a hydro electric power station, railway line like cloud break and...aint no coal around.there is there so.... Nuclear power station  ? nup....am I the first to raise the qn...so many here and didn't ask ?

And How much did Twiggy raise and how (what instruments)/and where did Twiggy do it.....worthy case study. I know the answers if you want...Let's say hoping Aussie m&ds and their hard earned is like shaking the local church tin.

I'll munch popcorn and look on and let my hard earned stay in Aussie players in WA and NT ....I've asked some good questions......not unreasonable....

I read prospectuses and always I am intrigued why the most important stuff is left out..   Again why ??

Simple qn Sos. What is the Cumulative Budget capex for the Project,

Is Chinas interest zero for financing as well as no equity in AVZ ?

Is China or World Bank going to help in any way ??

Where is Power is coming from ?

Is there life of mine military support from China or US to protect everyone's capital ?

Theres a few little tidbits for you and others much smarter than me to answer.....

GG

And CXO and PLS and KDR just got more love from me.....I love our home Australia soooo much more now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.