JAT 4.17% 62.5¢ jatcorp limited

You crack me up so does steve with the picture made my friday...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    You crack me up so does steve with the picture made my friday night and made the scotch taste sweeter lol. Wait for the new office address announcement and then tell me I talk sh!t and the pictures I obtained are crap. Until then lets all have a utopia party and still wonder why the stock price doesn't rise with such announcements. Oh wait maybe more than the 10 regulars on here actually understand like many others that things here are not adding up and the characters involved have a history.

I still haven't made my mind 100% on what I think but I do have my doubts, I do have my concerns and I really want them to be proven wrong so that I too can enjoy the money I invested. I invested and will pull out at a price that I think it will be taken until it tanks again until I can be certain that my concerns are just paranoia. Just look at the charts and it will tell you what to do and when.

I can tell you that there is alot more than I that have concerns and much bigger concerns. All those posting here except for a couple have a history with what you do here and it is obvious. Anyway as I said keep knocking down anyone who has a concern and you might just find yourself all alone with the shares enjoying the fruits of your positivism.

Oh by the way do you have much to say on all the characters lol lets get mundo to talk to his mates lol

You or anyone else has not answered who is Dongmei Hua (30% shareholder in the recent deal), have you answered my question above and why a certain name appears? Anyway good luck because the asx is full of utopia companies but the difference between you and I is that I actually give a sh!t about other mom and pop investors which pump and dumps thrive on.

Chew, chew, chew and spit out ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.