JAT 7.19% 82.0¢ jatcorp limited

You're asking some good questions TSM and I'm genuinely...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    You're asking some good questions TSM and I'm genuinely interested in seeing how the answers pan out.

IMO, in spite of the great recent news this stock is still a penny / spec stock. We're not rattling the cages on any great meaningful level like BUB and A2M and as a consequence we're still at the mercy of pip traders and DT'ers. That's just a fundamental byproduct of where we're at.

Expecting this to 10 bag in the next week just because we bought a plant is, again IMO, expecting FOMO to drive the SP and nothing else.

Realistically though, this company is setting up the launch pad better than most. We're cashflow positive, have cash in hand and ducks are aligning big time. The vertical integration is genuinely impressive. Setting up the connections is solid. Of course they are leveraging contacts and people they know, as obviously until they are a household name they need to take footholds where they can get them.

If we all take a collective step back and evaluate the overall position, it's pretty effing excellent for a 0.062 stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $68.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 82.5¢ 76.5¢ $528.5K 664.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3900 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.