JAT 4.17% 62.5¢ jatcorp limited

Obviously never worked in manufacturing nor have any experience...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Obviously never worked in manufacturing nor have any experience in FMCG business. With a click of the finger we switch and start production immediately in a new facility, with all new logistic models in place and IP knowledge transferred across. I think you are trying to blowing smoke when the spark isn't even lit.

Take your time and monitor the next 6 months. Look at how this all plays out and monitor the movement, announcements, figures, and calculate if it all adds up. There is no point all these people ramping it up so fast when obviously this stock is being pumped and dumped. There are many things that need to play out right now and ensure that all the figures and announcements make sense. Monitor who is buying, being given ownership, and who is selling and at what price. On the next announcement if we ramp up 8c and then fall back down to 6c then you will hopefully see and understand what is being done until now. Until this changes then the ??? will always be out against this company. All this speculating "I wounder if we have done this or that or wow this is all sold out online" is just fools gold.

Also, having a dig at someone who posts something that you do not like to hear is also placing you in the utopia group as you do not need to agree but read, absorb and then move forward with your own decisions made. Anyway ready for the utopia police to now ramp into it again lol.

JMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.