JAT 0.60% 84.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Acquisition of 70% of Australian Infant Formula Manufacturer, page-607

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I would suggest you wait for the annual report if you have doubts over the information that has been reported. I personally think the figures are accurate but yes management could have been fraudulent and forged figures but their actions seem to indicate otherwise. I mean why spend 14 million on a plant if you dont need it, why not do capital raise like the last few times? The online platforms do sell well so there is clear demand for their product. Demand for products would keep the company away from bankruptcy.
    In my eyes management is doing a good job the last few months, regarding past performance of management doesn't guarantee to predict future performance.
    Also if all smoke and mirrors of a company why acquire a plant where the news exposure could expose this so called dodgy company? it wouldnt be worth the risk.
    People change and economic conditions change. The macro environment is defs supportive of JAT's overall strategy and i believe they will continue to do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $69.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 84.0¢ 82.5¢ $80.61K 97.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14877 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 84457 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.